was: not to own lightening now:MORALITY,

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 00:22:58 EDT

While you are right about most 16 year old kids being punks and not paying
for their own vechiles, I actually found that very annoying.

I was 15 when my parents got me my truck. They downed 1/2 of it, but I held
up 2 (during school) and 3 (during the summer) jobs to pay it off. I
actually got a break at almost the end of 16, because a lady rear ended me,
and I was able to use most of the money to pay off my truck, but I've worked
my ass off for my truck. For you to come in here and say that really annoys
me.

Sure. I spend a lot of cash on my stereo. (actually, for what it is, I did
a hell of a good job) I Dumped a total of abou 1,500 bucks into it,
including ALL the amps, cd players, and components. I haven't bought
anything for the stereo in a while, because it was just another thing the
dakota should have, and that's.... JUST ME.

If you're talking about dumping all their cash flow into their vehicles
(sorry bernd) but BERND has had the most mods of all. The man's a genius,
and just because he is like you guys and concentrate on going fast or saving
gas, instead of cruising around town, setting off car alarms from sine waves
he doesn't get dogged?

I have contributed a lot to the list, and I plan to keep on doing so. I like
the people on here, but let's keep our unneeded remarks to ourselves. It
might not seem hurtful to you, but it might to others. Flaming wastes
bandwidth. Save it for people who need help. MAYBE in installing their own
speed grille, or what's wrong with their SAS bazooka bass tube?
-Dester

<<
I have to agree, most
of the R/T's in this area, at least the ones I have seen, are driven by high
school punks! It makes me sick to my stomach everytime I see one. I work
40-60 hours a week to pay rent and a truck note. Then, you see some 16yrold
drive up in a brand new one acting a fool makeing us all look bad! And you
know he isn't paying for it!!! Or even working.. just driving his truck
around on his dad's gas money. If he does work, he spends all his money on
the stereo! (sorry for the rant, but it pisses me off!)
I reallllllllllllly wanted to get an R/T back in 98 and t