RE: smoked S10 , Honda , ect

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 16:05:32 EDT

Go Frank! Gooooooooooooo!

Thanks for the story..
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC
760-725-2506 (DSN 365-2506)
Work:mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil
Home:mailto:saint1958@home.com

 -----Original Message-----
From: frank golembieski [mailto:editzero@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2000 7:00 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: smoked S10 , Honda , ect

Man this weekend was a blast first off there is a
lowered S10 that has the wet fart sound pulles up next
to me and then the fool tride to pass haha , not on my
V8 you don't . So i just eased it down when he got to
the door didn't even down shift pulled away pretty
easy , when i get next to him i see the 5" monster
tach , After getting some Taco Bell i was heading home
this is when a RX-7 passes not shure on his powerplant
i just let him pass then a Civic passes eeeh boring
then a Toyota hits the passing lane of a two lane road
to go around me so i put it in 2nd (i have a auto )
and just eased it down till i was up to the Civic so
the Honda boy starts hitting it so i nailed it and
SSSSmmmoked him i let off and here he comes again so
i do it to him Again but this time i notice he keeps
comming into my lane ( whats up with this ) either he
was embarresed to get smoked by a truck with a cap or
he really can't drive so this time i just smoked him
and stayed ahead of him wich was'nt hard to do :)
so i turned off and went home happy
(( When the green flag dropes the bull shit stops ))
Frank 94 5.2 spoRT

http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html