New Quad Pricing

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 15:35:57 EDT

  My Quad has finally arrived and is being prepped. It made it to the
Atlanta Norfolk-Southern yard in just 4 days, then took a day to get here
and will take another to prep. A little interesting note, my invoice price
with all the goodies minus 4WD and Auto was 22,222.00. I didn't have a
price yet, so it caught my by surprise. Kinda funny, in a nerdy way I
suppose. ANYWAY, I'll pick her up tomorrow and start investigating how to
eliminate my two pre-cats, as I'm not in Cali or New England and want my 5
horses back. Sure it's a day premature, but I'm glad to finally be a Dak
owner.
  Happy as a puppy with two peters,
Crit Bennett