RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: Best reason not to own a Lightning?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 15:56:36 EDT

Sad to say it does cost more used than new. The Ford incentive to the
dealer be the number one truck sales for the last 18 years is to sell many
trucks you can for the first place position. I have seen last than 2000
model with less than 3k miles go for more than the new one out the door.
This specialty vehicle has a high resell value.
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC