RE: Re: speaking of fuel injectors

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 14:37:30 EDT

24 LB injectors.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC
760-725-2506 (DSN 365-2506)
Work:mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil
Home:mailto:saint1958@home.com

 -----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Crook [mailto:Jeff.Crook@ecitelebn.com]
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2000 6:20 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Re: speaking of fuel injectors

4.7 with S/C is still using stock injectors, size/flow rate unknown ( to
me). When KB did the supercharger, I asked if larger were needed or
desireable and was told not to bother. KB also sells a "Boost-A-Pump" box,
which is basically a DC-DC converter to boost the voltage going to fuel
pump, and thereby raise fuel pressure. They talked me OUT of buying it, said
I didn't need it.

Matt wrote:
>>Subject: RE: DML: RE: SPEAKING OF FUEL INJECTORS, Jeff crook
>>Jeff Crook might know, he had Kenne Bell put a Supercharger on his 4.7L, I
>>think he's still using stock injectors??
>>Hey Jeff, any injector problems with the SC'r? Do you know what size the
>>stock 4.7L injectors are?

Black 00 CC 4.7 auto 2wd 3.93 LSD gears
Kenne-Bell Supercharger 6 1/2 lbs boost
K & N filter, 180 thermostat, Autolite 3923 plugs
Mobil-1 Synth in engine, Amsoil Synth in Rear end
Fittipaldi "Tubolare" rims, Bridgestone Potena 255-50ZR17 tires
Hotchkis suspension, w/ Bilstein shocks
Reflexion Cowl-Induction hood, Street Scene grill and valence inserts
(powder coated black)
Mopar fender flares,Tinted windows, Painted Pin-Stripes, Vent-Visors, Misc
other visual stuff