Re: RE: R/T bound

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 22:00:13 EDT

In a message dated 8/21/00 6:03:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com writes:

<< The Lightning stock will turn 13's, the R/T's I seen with Blowers low
 14's.. I have a 92 ford van with 180,000 on it and no major work..The wife
 has a 98 Expedition eddie baurer.... >>

This whole ordeal sucks, the Lightnings are quick and you have 2 Ferds :-)
Only kidding Ted. There was a Lightning up at NYIRP last Wed nite and I'm
not sure what his best run was but he dialed a 13.55 and someone said he ran
a 13.4 ? I'm not sure hwat has been done but haven't seen a stock looking one
run much und er 13.9's which is still pretty good for stock. But 34,000 takes
the fun out of it for me. Of course haven't raced him yet but when the time
comes the bottle will be open and the playing field leveled up and he will
see Dakota tail lights :-)

Bill