Re: Re: speaking of fuel injectors

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 22:22:03 EDT

That boost-a-pump can jack up your fuel pump all it wants, but there
is still the same old fuel pressure regulator that's gonna bleed off all
of that extra flow.
How is KB getting the extra fuel to the motor?

<< 4.7 with S/C is still using stock injectors, size/flow rate unknown ( to
me). When KB did the supercharger, I asked if larger were needed or
desireable and was told not to bother. KB also sells a "Boost-A-Pump" box,
which is basically a DC-DC converter to boost the voltage going to fuel pump,
and thereby raise fuel pressure. They talked me OUT of buying it, said I
didn't need it. >>