RE: RE: My brand new Dak got crunched.

From: Hoostine (hoostine@geocities.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 01:01:46 EDT

I think that might be a good idea. i'm of the impression that there's only
1 dmler in south mississippi...me. i know that there's at least a few
people around here with the internet (who else is clogging up my
connection?) and i know i see a lot of dak's riding around every day. where
are you people?

I'm about 20 miles north of Gulfport on 49. i travel through gulfport and
biloxi every day on my way to work.

--Hoostine

98 black cc, 3.9, 3.23, totally stock except for the kitty has been removed
(i'm lergic to them ya know :)