RE: My brand new Dak got crunched.

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 00:18:05 EDT

where abouts you in MS? Might have something going on down here sometime
                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49