RE: V10 in a Dak

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 10:31:55 EDT

I would spend 58,000 for a Saleen that can out run the Vette and keep up
with the Viper. So this price is nothing but a pure performing truck with a
JET ENGINE to boot. I would stripped the V-10 emblems and find that local
Lightning to beat on.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA