Re: DML Digest V4 #2398

From: guldam@sirius.com
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 00:56:33 EDT

This is the oil change schedule that I thought would be reasonable.
Going 3000 miles before your first oil change does not sound right at
all.

Does the Zaino Brothers wax help with the shock you get when you
climb out of the truck? : ) Ouch!!!

steveoh

<<I'd make the first oil change at 500 miles and then every three
months or
3,000 miles, whichever is first.

As far as the mileage, it won't get better for a while. Take a l-o-n-g
trip in the Dak. It will definitely help.

As far as wax, the best I have found is Zaino Brothers and, believe me,
have tried them all. One of the best things about it, to me, is that it
reduces the static charge so the vehicle doesn't collect anywhere near
as
much dust. I got my wax from a fellow on the list Joe, DaVoillo.

Keep it shiny and well maintained!

Richard in San Antonio >>

This message has been posted from Mail2Web http://www.mail2web.com/
Web Hosting for $9.95 per month! Visit: http://www.yourhosting.com/