Re:Vipertruck Status

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 15:15:42 EDT

Austin, let me get in touch with a friend of mine here in Mississippi. He
told me one time that he could take an A-518 or A-500 (42RE and 46RE) out of
the current Dodge trucks and for 400 bucks he could make it as bullet proof
as the old TF727 race version. I don't know what all he does to them, but as
for me, I found kevlar bands, a TCI shift kit that works with the electronic
solenoids (doesn't confuse them), kevlar clutches and modified the OD shaft
for great fluid flow (the OD on those are horrible and known to die on
performance apps), add a stall converter and viola, got a trans that has held
up to 2800 stall launches and hitting the spray as soon at the tree lit
green. Let me call this man and ask him what he does.

Will
96 CC V-6
Spraying and Praying that tapping noise is in my head!!