Vipertruck Status

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 23:59:21 EDT

Engine went into the rebuilders today...$300 deposit and I should get it by
next friday. I got the intercooler yesterday and the thing is HUGE. I really
don't know if I'm going to be able to use it. If I do it's going to take some
serious sheetmetal refabbing. I'm going to have to wait till I have the
engine in so I can take measurements to be sure. At the very least I will
have to relocate the battery to the bed. So it looks like the intercooler
won't be going in at the same time.
    I scrapped the 4 barrel tb idea. The tb being almost $500 and the intake
manifold at least another $200, I think that money can do more good
elsewhere. Besides, I don't want to spend ALL my money. The headers are going
to wait as well. I want to get the very best when I get it....so I'll get by
with the manifolds for now.

As for everything else, I'll post as I get more info.

-Austin
Vipertruck