RE: 42RE Bulletproof upgrade kit--was: Vipertruck Status

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 16:26:49 EDT

Austin,

Aren't you in the NY/NJ area? (correct me here, if I'm wrong!)
If so, do a web-search for a company called Force Ten (Force 10?).

They are based in NJ, and specialize in performance/race transmissions.
They'll build you a transmission that is as bombproof as you'll find
anywhere, and it may be a relatively easy trip for you (if you have a buddy
who's truck you can put your tranny in... or just drop your truck with
them.)

Let me know if you have trouble finding it, but I know they have a website.

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil - Transgo Perf Shiftkit
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI
Mopar HiPo Comp - Thorley Headers - Gibson Catback Exhaust