RE: 42RE Bulletproof upgrade kit--was: Vipertruck Status

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 13:08:41 EDT

Thanks for posting the Level 10 info.

I knew I'd seen a web-site for them, but I thought I was going nuts cause
I've been searching for Force Ten. Duhh.. better bookmark it this time
around!

Austin...
Check out the Level Ten site if you're still looking for someplace to build
your tranny for you.

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI
Mopar HiPo Comp - Thorley Headers - Gibson Catback Exhaust