Re: Re: Re: Cheap rotors.....

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 16:48:34 EDT

Too small rotors would even be hard on good materials. They just get too
hot. I've thought about using the fog light holes to duct air to the rotors
but from what I understand that without vented or larger rotors it wouldn't
help that much.

Any vented rotor conversion strategies out there? That don't require 17"
rims? (not holding my breath on the last question)

Marty