2k TRANS Problem 4.7

From: Timbo95178@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 18:53:05 EDT

Well they had the truck for about a week and could not make it duplicate the
gear problem. so after they said they can not fix it if they cant reproduce
it i picked up my truck and today as i tried to leave work an it was in
reverse but once again it said it weas in reverse but it was going no where.
Called the dealership and they showed up , Finaaaally tghey got it hooked
up and took down all the #'s and called star. I called DC and said im fed up
so a DM is suppose to look at it as well as star tryingto fix it