Re: Re: RE: Gun control (not DML issue or is it?)

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 22:15:42 EDT

OK so the rifle is for "official use" only" . Fact is whether or not its for
"official use" the criminals know you have one and will be far more reluctant
to rob you or your home (especially considering you have an assault rifle).
If I was faced with defending my life with my bare hands or using the rifle
that was only intended for "official use" you'd better believe the
perpetrater is gonna be staring down the end of a barrel.

John,

Firm believer in the second ammendment