Re: Welcome back WAS: Re: Virus warning

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 07:55:57 EDT

Thanks. Our e-mail is the same (jbleazard@home.com and
nbleazard@home.com). Only problem is that our gateway computer died
a while back, and I haven't had time enough to work on the
replacement. What this means is that Norah's machine is the only one
in the house currently connected to the cable modem. Before we had a
total of five computers sharing the connection. Rather than
re-configure her machine to get my e-mail, I've just been using Yahoo
in the mean time.

Plus now I can get my DML fix at work. Just gotta be careful to
remember to get some work done :-).

=====