Re: Re: Mud tires = Bad gas milage...

From: Tom F. Buban (biokiller@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 07:51:19 EDT

Well-

I still haven't had the speed-o flashed, so it not true mileage, but on a good
day, I can get about 235 miles to a tank of gas.
This is the 318 4x4 lifted 5.5" w/33x12.5x16 mud tires.
Also have a Edelbrock Cat-back, 180 degree stat.
Before the lift, I was getting a little over 300 miles on a tank.

Don't get me wrong, I new my mileage was going to suffer, but now that gas went
through the roof, it is killing me.
But man is the truck fun!!

Tom