re: houstonmopar

From: Gene Rivers (webmaster@mopars.net)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 00:05:33 EDT

For those of you that are coming to the Houston Mopar Show & Race/1st Annual
National Dakota Meet. I have provided the below listed hotel information. I
know first hand this hotel is very clean and security is provided 24 hours.
Bernd stayed there last year as a matter of fact and he was pleased.
My house is just down the street from the track and hotel. I have an air
compressor and a wide selection of tools should anyone need to do some work.
Last year we (Jim & Bernd) managed to install a NO2 system after the Sat
race day.
I really encourage anyone who has a few extra bucks to burn, to take the
weekend off and join us for a weekend full of MoPar/Dakota fun!
We will have a show class for Dakota ONLY!
And a bracket race class for trucks only!
Email me for more info.........

Quality Inn
300 S. Hwy 146 Business
Baytown, Texas 77520