What the F*@$%dkd@#$%$^%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 14:08:53 EDT

I have a 99 Dakota R/T. I love it. I keep having problems though. First off,
my power windows only work half the time if they feel like it, I have had
them checked out several times by different shops were friends of mine work
and they all said that nothing at all is wrong it's just that sometimes my
truck doesn't feel like working. My third brake light does the same thing. I
was running 14.5 in the 1/4 with nothing but a mod to the stock airbox. I put
headers and 3 inch exhaust and gutted the cat and dropped to a 14.8. My 60'
times went from 2.0 to 2.4 then added traction bars after that run and went
again with the same times but 60' times were 2.3's. I know I need a tune up,
it's a good bit past due and it was kinda humid out but still what the hell
is up. I know it gained power b/c I can feel it a lot on top end. Now the ABS
and check engine light have started coming on and won't go away, the check
engine light says that it's just running a little cooler than it is set to
stock but it's b/c of the T-Stat I put in but it runs in the perfect temp
never gets to hot. What the hell is going on. It's so irritating. I know it's
potential low 14's but I guess I'll have to give it a tune up and try again.