was: Update ;Now New V10

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 17:30:02 EDT

In High Performance Mopar Oct 2000, said
"Viper V10 to grow more inches and Horsepower.
   Despite rumors to the effect that the next generation Dodge Viper could
be powered by a version of the 5.7L Hemi, the legendary V-10 is not going
away any time soon. Currently well on it's way to production status is the
next step forward for the V-10, which will grow to 500 cubic inches, produce
500 HP and develop 500 lbs-ft of Torque. and this is strictly for the street
Vipers-in racing the 488 cubic inch rule will still apply. The new engine
will be lighter than the current engine and will include much of the
technology learned from the winning race versions the Gts-R."
Mark