K&N FILTERCHARGER

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 15:47:53 EDT

hehehe

Doug Myers had a 10" Edelbrock on his V8 that made the
same noise you described... I affectionately renamed
it from an air cleaner to a "sucky whooshy thing". He
has since given the cleaner to me because he didn't
like the noise (I have a 6er) and I don't get the
whooshy noise, it only growels on mine, but that is
because of the difference in engine size.

Jodi
aka Peanut