Re: RE: Exhaust diameter, 3.9L

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 23:26:55 EDT

>>P.S. I noticed (as in the past) that when a V6er ask an exhaust
question,
many of the replies are from those who have V8s. I think those who know
will
agree that with respect to exhaust issues, they are two different
animals.
What sounds and performs great with a V8 may sound shitty with a V6. Plus
we
have to work a little harder to get that "mellow tone", so choosing the
right setup is important.<<

PREACH ON BROTHA' KEVIN!!!!

I will also be quick to tell ya', don't go bigger than 2.5" single on the
6er... it'll suck.. I learned that the hard way

-mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s
PROJECT 13's ----> slammed 88 Dakota, 360 Magnum swap in progress!!

      "support your local economy... lower your truck"

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.