Nice,New nerf bars for sale!!

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 00:54:27 EDT

I recieved, as a gift from my uncle,some nerf bars, but I have a 2wd truck
and have no intention of putting nerf bars on it, So I thought before I
returned them, I would offer them here first.Here's the deal:These nerf bars
are made by MAAP (mid-america automotive products) They are made of .065"
thick Stainless Steel,and have some step pads already on them.They are on
page 37 in my JC Whitney catalog,which is where he got them from.They are a
universal type step,and I see no reason why they wouldn't fit any year
dakota.These are for a reg. cab truck as they are only 46" long, but could
be used on an ext.cab as well.They cost $250+shipping,so if I were to return
them,they're worth $288 dollars to me.I will ship these, as they are still
in the original box and packaging.Make me reasonable offer and you can pick
up some nice bars for your dak! You know what they're worth,make an
offer.Please mail me off list if interested,as not to clutter up the list,
Thanks,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus