How could you do this?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 00:37:36 EDT

Is anybody running true duals with obd-II? Is this emmissions and computer
possible? I did live in tennessee and I helped my friend put headers on his
'98 318/5-spd truck and he then had true duals run all the way from the
motor.I'm not sure what he did about the cat(s) or oxygen sensor(s),but I
know that he was running dual flows,dumped and that thing sounded like a
race car! I am just interested to know If you can get passed on an emissions
test and do it without fouling up the computer.How would I go about doing
this? Thanks,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus