Re: Alternators;Testing ccessory Draw

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 07:37:39 EDT

Kyle,
  To tell you the truth, I'm not too sure. I'll have to ask the expert(my
old man) on this one. I plan on having him there to do the testing before
and after the 120 install. I'll ask him the next time I see him.
Hopefully(fingers crossed), I'll get time to do the install this weekend.
I'll let you know what I find out.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/
P.S. I'll also print your e-mail and see what he says about the numbers you
got.