Re: Vipertruck Status, Attn: Austin

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 10:00:42 EDT

Are you looking for a set of JBA headers? I have a set of clean JBA shorties
for a 95 Dakota that I am selling. I am re-doing my whole exhaust as a
full-length header with true duals all the way back. The shorties just are
not going to work anymore. E-mail me off list if you are interested.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 99.52 mph