Re: How could you do this?

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 12:59:44 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/00 12:17:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
willcoughlin@hotmail.com writes:

<< ! I am just interested to know If you can get passed on an emissions
test and do it without fouling up the computer.How would I go about doing
this? Thanks,

Getting through an emissions test will vary based on what state you're in..
and who is doing it. I rememeber in AZ If they saw anything that didn't
look stock underneath or under the hood.. they got thier britches in a bunch.
 They saw a crack in a line on the air pump and I had to repair and retake
it. Some areas.. as long as you can still pull the numbers.. they won't
even look at what's done to them.
Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo