Re: Re: Stock Injector size?

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 16:48:52 EDT

> .....and why are the ferd 19# injectors better than ours? Just asking,
> cause I want to know why I'm putting ferd stuff in my Mopar!!

>From my understand they are not 'normal' Ford injectors. These are FMS, or
Ford Motor Sport Injectors, used on Cobras and such ,which means they are
balanced and will flow within certain percentages(something like 2%) of each
other. Our stock injectors have a flow varience of something like 20% of
each other. The better they work together, the more usable power you can
have.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6