RE: Re: BEST INTAKE for a GEN II sixer

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 23:39:22 EDT

Again...our (almost stock) engines will never see anything about 700CFM
unless you're running a Super or Turbocharger.

If they tell you that a larger cone will work better and a standard 6"x9"
cone for our trucks...well, you'd might as well bend over for them while
they blow smoke up your a$$. ;)

- Bernd