RE: More MSD & exhaust/intake ?'s

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 23:37:06 EDT

Don't know who you talked to...but this is from a MSD Tech:

Dear Sir,

  Unfortunately we do not have a unit that will incorporate both a boost
timing master and a single stage of retard for nitrous. My recommendation
would be to get the following units,
PN 6520, Digital 6 Plus, w/built in 2 Step, Start/Retard and Single Stage of
Retard for Nitrous
PN 8762, Boost Timing Master for superchargers to retard timing under boost
pressure.
Thanks,

MSD Tech