Re: Alternator swapping attn:Stew

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 12:30:39 EDT

Stew,
  I'm pretty sure that it's just a swap in, but to be sure, you can call my
dad at 1-800-421-4345. He's VP of a remanufaturing company in Indiana
called R.P.C (Remanufactured Parts Company). Ask for Randy, and tell him
you're a member of the Dakota Mailing List and you're a friend of mine. I'm
sure he'll be glad to answer your questions. Let me know how it turns out!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/