Re: RE: Intense Performace Cone Filters

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 16:56:02 EDT

"Steven St.Laurent" wrote:

> When I installed a larger cone than the 3x9, I felt the lost in the lower
> range but the pickup in the upper RPM.
>
> Bob, how much did you pay for the tubing? Did you get the Powder coated
> color one?

Steven,

I clearly picked up a bunch in low/mid range. I can't say for sure what
gets the credit since I changed both the intake and ignition over the
course of 2 days.

I bought the complete Stage II deal in blue. The setup comes with
ceracmic coated tube and blue for the silicon connectors and air filter
trim. I'm happy, though I wouldn't say this is any better than Tony D's
deal for performance. Probably some of the added punch is the cooler
charge I'm getting over the open element I had previously.

Bob