Re: DC Tom Gale Chief Designer newstalk

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 17:48:13 EDT

Steve::

Update on the Charger update. I read that DC plans to use those half
doors like on the Ram so that each door will be a "door and a half" to
make easier access to the back seats. I'll stop at this point. The rest
is up to y'all to speculate

Richard in San Antonio

On Fri, 25 Aug 2000 13:32:46 -0700 "Steven St.Laurent"
<Saint1958@home.com> writes:

> According to the latest news from DC, Tom Gale,
<SNIP>

Update on the Charger will be close to the concept as possible with
> exception of the four-door version. They will release the two-door
> model
> first but the strange thing was mentioned about a 24-volt power
> system...why? It will have three engine options to choose from; a
> 3.5 V-6
> (300M version), 4.7 HO, and the R/T will receive the 5.7 Hemi. The
> pricing
> will start around 24 to 36K.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.