Upgraded plug wires

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 22:20:44 EDT

I`ve been thinking about my plug wires.I know there is a TSB out on V6
and V8 Daks and Rams with rerouting the wires and installing split
loom,er,excuse me,CONVOLUTE TUBING over them to prevent crossfire.This
TSB has been done to my truck already.My question is,why do they need to
do this with the wires? Isn`t it normal to run plug wires parallel to
each other,especially over the valve covers and in the clips? A good
quality plug wire is not gonna arc to the next wire,right? Is the TSB
just to eliminate problems with cheap wires? I would like to find a nice
set of six cheap,high quality,American-made Intense Blue plug wires! Not
asking for much,am I? :>) I would like wires that you don`t have to
separate or wrap with insulation to keep the spark actually IN the
wire,assuming that has been a problem with the stock ones. Thanks,Steve
P. This post has been brought to you by eggs.The incredible,edible
egg.Eat one today!

1999 Dakota Sport RC 4X4 V6 A/T 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity CD system and
optional crank windows (2)