Re: RE: BRAKE PROBLEMS - Contact Chrysler!

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 00:32:02 EDT

    I contacted chrysler this moring via their web sit. I got a phone call back in less then an a hour!!!!! The guy's name is Paul O. He was very nice about the hole thing. He listened to every thing I had to say. Paul said he'll call my dealer and talk to him about the brakes, Dip stick in the Tranny being to long, A/C not cold, and the front end alinment. Paul also is selling his older Dak (116k miles)He's replacing with a new DAK.

    So far I'm happy with this. I also had a chat with Paul about the LARGE number of Dak owners here with brake rotor problems. My QC is going in for service on Tuesday, We'll see if this help for a short time siloiton.

Don Mallett
Geocities.com/maldbnsf