RE: BRAKE PROBLEMS - Contact Chrysler!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 16:14:20 EDT

Please reference 7614884 when you contact. I will post the answer I
received from DC in another post shortly. EVERYONE that has had brake,
rotor, and/or pad problems on their Daks (or any other Mopar vehicle) should
contact DC immediately using the above reference number. Maybe we'll get a
response that isn't a form letter. Look for the post of their initial
answer in a few minutes.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.55 LSD