RE: Intro, and a question or two

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 03:39:22 EDT

I've heard of your #1 problem on this list before. You may want to check
the archives (recent, either this month or last). The K&N and catback is a
good idea. Along with that you may want to add a throttle body. On the
computer chip, rumor has it that Mopar is no longer selling HP PCM's for
4X4's. You may want to check around. Others on this list have used chips
such as Jet Stage I or II with mixed reactions. Whatever you decide to do
check the archives. There's a lot of information and a lot of repeats (Jon
is working on a FAQ database) but it's well worth your time and effort.
These guys have done just about everything possible and most of it is
explained on this list. Welcome aboard and good luck in your endeavors.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.55 LSD