360 runnin 13s

From: Justin Sanders (captain_sanders@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 14:58:33 EDT

I went to the HRP last Friday and met a guy (a DMLer I didnt ask) he had a
Dakota Sport green GenII and he said all he did was heads, cams and intake
and he was runnin 13's WOOWEEE I want that for my truck, but thats all you
really need to do. It looked like he had exhaust but it sounded like a
stock. So he was a silent threat for that Lightning that was there, they
never got to race each other but his Dak looked a heck of a lot faster!!!
Just FYI for you poeple. Also for Mike was it who was putting that 360 in...

Sanders