Re: 360 runnin 13s

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 18:03:54 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/00 1:59:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
captain_sanders@hotmail.com writes:

<< I went to the HRP last Friday and met a guy (a DMLer I didnt ask) he had a
 Dakota Sport green GenII and he said all he did was heads, cams and intake
 and he was runnin 13's WOOWEEE I want that for my truck, but thats all you
 really need to do. It looked like he had exhaust but it sounded like a
 stock. So he was a silent threat for that Lightning that was there, they
 never got to race each other but his Dak looked a heck of a lot faster!!!
 Just FYI for you poeple. Also for Mike was it who was putting that 360 in...

 Sanders >>
 That was my buddies truck. He uses the Mopar 10 to 1 360 short block with
it. It usually goes 12.90s @ 105. I believe he told me he did a string of
13.0s due to the air. He sprayed a 100 shot at the 60ft mark and ran a
12.0@113. I know he wanted a 11.
Tom(11s dak)