Re: Brush/grill guards with hooks?

From: Chris Ryan (CSRyan@teleport.com)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 17:41:19 EDT

Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:56:01 -0400
From: Andy Levy <andylevy@bigfoot.com>
Subject: DML: Brush/grill guards with hooks?

I'm almost buying tow hooks. What's stopping me is that I can't have
the Mopar hooks installed if I want a brushguard (and vice versa). Are
there reasonably-priced guards out there with hooks on them, so I can
have both? I will probably delay buying my towhooks until I decide what

my options are here.

- --
- -andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com
"I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now..."
                  --- Steve Wright

I have a GoRhino one piece Grill/Brush gaurd that's extremely sturdy,
mounts to the frame at the bottom and the bumper brackets in the middle,
$365 at a local off-road shop. After I installed it I noticed that hooks
could mount to the lower brackets nicely, I ordered a set from JC
Whitney for $13. Had to drill a third hole through the brackets on
either side of the gaurd, but it was easy and I believe the third Grade
8 bolt on both sides firms things up a bit too. Let me know if you want
and I'll send you a couple close ups Andy.

Chris