RE: Powerdyne Users - Need some help

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 12:26:31 EDT

This is a first for me as well. (Never seen this with a Paxton.)

I'll have to wait until Monday AM and contact Sam or Nick at Powerdyne to
see what they think. I wish I had a Fuel Pressure gauge...or at least one
that screws onto the fuel rail. (BTW: Has anyone found a better fuel rail
for the V6's...and NOT that Intense Performance Junk.)

- Bernd