Re: 3923 update

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 22:10:43 EDT

    Yep, I would say that you will definitely see an improvement when you
install the new cap & rotor ;-) As for the pinging, have you swapped your
thermostat for a 180 ? That's helped a lot of people also.
    As for the destruction in NC, just disconnect the negative cable and
you'll
do fine ;-)

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport