Re: Ordering My New Truck!!!!!!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 00:05:45 EDT

Oh, ok Mike, I see, lol!! I do have a 2wd now, remember?? But the group
I hang out with goes 4xing alot and I'm tired of getting stuck, I wanna
be a part of the action!! Besides, the Olds is gonna be my street
fighter with the Hotchkis set up, 16x8.5" Torque Thrust 2's all the way
around, etc etc. Ya better git outta my way Mike, there's gonna be a
cwazy Texan hot on your tail hehehe!! Later man!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp Soon to get the Fabtech
treatment!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts