RE: Powerdyne Users - Problem Solved

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 00:05:57 EDT

It whines pretty good with the 6"x9" cone. There's no oiling system since
it has sealed bearings and a belt drive. I'm still a little bit weary about
the "sealed bearings" though...I can't see how they're gonna last 50K miles
without some sort of re-lubrication. I'll get to that in a few years...

- Bernd