RE: Cold Air Intake Theory

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 02:49:17 EDT

This is far enough. I wanted to see exactly how cold is cold plus I wanted
to know how big the expansion would be. It would be cost prohibitive to
inject -100 degree air in...not to mention freezing everything in the path
and probably making most things brittle. Based on your statement on fuel
percentage increases injectors are probably a needless worry since the
temperature of our air will not get anywhere near 0, let alone 100 degrees
below that. This is probably more info on cold air than most people here
wanted to listen to. Sorry folks. PLEASE, all you physicists out
there...stay out there! ;-)

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD