Re: Re: Ford Probe NOW corvette

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 05:05:19 EDT

ok i will get in on this one i got linned up next to a
89 90 somthing in that era looking vette this weekend
i thought it would kick my a$$ we were doing a rolling
start from 35 when we got spicey dead floored it vette
gained like 3 feet on me and slowley then he does a
sharp turn at the last min and leaves the strip i
smile look at my wife and say lets get the hell out of
Pa ( i think the vette was wipped out but the world
will never know ) and i kicked the ass of the same S10
i did last week :) nastiest thing i have ever seen
didn't even have shocks , pan was hanging off nasty i
tell you
Frank 94 5.2 spoRT
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html