Re: ADVICE ON SYNTHETIC OIL???

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 08:03:52 EDT

Your running the 5w-30? That is what I am running right now, (Mobil1). I
found it to be a little to thin for the summer. Going switch to 10w-30 for
the summer and back to 5w for the winter. On a really hot day after its
running for a while, you will see the oil pressure drop when it gets down to
a low idle. The manual actually shows 5w good up to I beilive 95-100 degrees
and the 10w for above that range, off course thats dino oil, but...

Josh